Subtotal: 0,00 RSD
1 hour online private lesson
September 5 – December 31, 2022
Participants in my Worldwide Drawing Workshop automatically become part of the contest for the creation of the best drawing made through the new technique learned during this amazing experience. The contest will be at the end of the Facebook Secret Group tutoring month.
The 10 artworks most voted by the community will be submitted to the international jury made by the worldwide renowned IBEX Collection Team (https://ibex-collection.com) whose vote will determine the winner.
– First place will get a prize of $ 2,000.00 in BTC.
– Second place will get $ 700 in BTC.
– Third place will get $ 300 in BTC.
* contest will be open only if workshop reaches 60 participants
Gamification Experience during the workshop:
This Workshop is gonna be an incredible experience for you! Placed into metaverse, you will play with knowledge, free as an artist!
Through a gamification experience you will have the opportunity and the benefits to win;
– 2 full days of artist life in the studio with me. We will create art together, using my materials. You will be staying in the Belgrade Hilton hotel fully paid by my organization. (Travel excluded and visa excluded. Offer is available until June 15, 2022)
– 1 HD Print “The Father doesn’t want the divorce with Die Mutter. This is my Father” 100×70 cm: value 900, 00 €.
– 3 hours Private Lessons in “one-on-one” formula. Value 450, 00 €.
– 1 hour Private Lesson in “one-on-one” formula: value 150, 00 €.
– Full Tools Box contains all types of graphite, charcoal, erasers, sharpener and paper I will teach you to use during the workshop, containing a Postcard reproducing my artwork with my signature and a lovely note for you.
1. Presentation of materials & tools: what is the right material? Why – How – When the specific material should be used in order to build our vision.
2. The REAL mathematics, almost infinite possibilities of my specific model technique.
3. An ocean of possibilities! So, how to discover the limits and potential of these tools and choose the right ones in order to build our vision?
4. How an artist should read reality. I will show you which approach to use – theoretical and practical – in obtaining a true artwork that is not simply a copying of a photo or the result of an artisan’s work. That’s Milone di Crotone style.
5. Power is nothing without control: how to use our body in order to dominate the drawing.
6. Various necessary exercises to apply the theory.
7. Fast proportions.
8. We will try to build a complex shape together, while answering all your questions.
Long DRAWING demonstration + Q&A. I will make a long reasoned demonstration of my technique, explaining to you the process step by step, answering all your questions.